|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Safety Orientation Course (Tunnelling) - SOC(T)||S$30.00||Total: 4 hrs includes Assmnt: 30 min||CONSTRUCTION||Click Here|
Under the Factories (Safety Training Courses) Order 2001 which came into effect in June 2001, all workers,
including Singaporeans, must undergo a Safety Orientation Course (Tunnelling) before they are allowed to work in Tunnels.
For all workers who have to work in Tunnels.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
Successfully completed and passed CSOC(Construction Safety Orientation Course) General Trade.
This course aims to introduce workers to recognize common safety and health hazards and take the necessary
preventive measures to avoid injuries and diseases while working in the tunnels.
Learners must have completed and passed the Construction Safety Orientation Course for Workers as a prerequisite to this course.
The course comprises the following modules:
- Recognise the common safety and health hazards
- Take precautions to avoid injuries and diseases in the tunnels.
- Accident case studies
- General safety in tunnelling works
- Fire and explosion
- Toxic vapours and gases
- Working in compressed air · Procedures for safe work
- Other safety precautions
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement end
English, Tamil, Mandarin
· 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
· 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
· No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316