|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Safety Orientation Course (Tunnelling) - SOC(T)||S$37. 38.00||4 hours including 15 minutes of assessment||CONSTRUCTION||Click Here|
Under the Factories (Safety Training Courses) Order 2001 which came into effect in June 2001, all workers,
including Singaporeans, must undergo a Safety Orientation Course (Tunnelling) before they are allowed to work in Tunnels.
This course is designed for all workers carrying out work in a tunnel in building and
engineering construction worksite.
• Understand general safety in Tunnelling Works
• Identify hazards working in a Tunnel
• Practice safety procedures when operating Tunnelling Equipment and Machinery
• Able to work safely in Confined Spaces
• Practice safety procedure when doing Hot Work and working in Compressed Air
• Competent in wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Know the dangers and precautionary measures associated with Tunnelling Works
Learners must have completed and passed the Construction Safety Orientation Course for Workers as a prerequisite to this course.
Welcome Note/Training Objectives
• Accident Case Studies
• General Safety in Tunnelling Works
• Working Hazards in Tunnelling
• Tunnelling Equipment and Machinery
• Confined Spaces
• Hot Work
• Working in Compressed Air
• Procedures for Safe Work
• Other Safety Precautions
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
4 hours including 15 minutes of assessment
English, Tamil, Mandarin,Bengali
· 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
· 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
· No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316