|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Metal Work-AMW||S$40.00||Total:9.15 hrs, includes Assmnt: 1.15 hrs||MANUFACTURE||Click Here|
WSQ “Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Metal Work” is a mandatory WSH
training course for all workers working in metal working. Metal working
workers are required to go through the course before they start work.
The Workplace Safety and Health (Factories, Safety Training Courses
order - clause 2 (9)) stipulates that “Any worker employed in manual
labour to carry out work in a factory engaged in the manufacture of
basic metals, fabricated metal products, machinery or equipment and
electrical machinery and equipment must undergo a safety and health
training course approved by the Commissioner for Workplace Safety and
The “Apply Safety and Health in Metal Work” is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers in metal working.
To equip all personnel with the relevant safety competencies to work in the Process and related industries; To reduce the gestation period before the worker can start working by harmonizing the regulatory requirements with the industry endorsed WSQ training; and To provide clear progression pathway and address the necessary skills required to move up to the next level of responsibility
- Have employment status as manual labour to carry out work in a factory engaged in the manufacture of basic metals, fabricated metal products, machinery or equipment and electrical machinery and apparatus & be medically fit & above 18 years
- Participant must be able to read, write, speak and to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) level 2 (The language in which the course is conducted).
- Able to comply with workplace processes, procedures, activities and practices.
- Identify own roles and responsibilities in metal working
- Follow safe work procedures in metal working
- Respond to fire emergencies
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG) and a Safety Pass from Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be awarded to the trainee.
English, Tamil, Bengali, Mandarin, Malay, Hindi, Burmese & Thai.
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-16&17, Pioneer Junction S627606
- 2 Joo Koon Road, Singapore 628966