|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites-ACS||S$100.00||Total:20.0 hrs, includes Assmnt: 4.0 hrs||CONSTRUCTION||Click Here|
WSQ “Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites” is a
mandatory WSH training course for all workers working in the
construction. Construction workers are required to go through the course
before they start work. The Workplace Safety and Health (Factories
,Safety Training Courses order – clause 2 (6)) stipulates “Any worker
employed in manual labour to carry out construction work in building and
engineering construction worksites must undergo a safety and health
training course approved by the Commissioner for Workplace Safety and
The “Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites” is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers working in construction sites.
To equip all personnel with the relevant safety competencies to work in the Process and related industries;
To reduce the gestation period before the worker can start working by harmonizing the regulatory requirements with the industry endorsed WSQ training; and
To provide clear progression pathway and address the necessary skills required to move up to the next level of responsibility
- Have employment status as manual labour to carry out construction work in building and engineering construction worksites & be medically fit & above 18 years.
- Participant must be able to read, write, speak and to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) level 2 (The language in which the course is conducted).
- Students are expected to bring their own safety shoes for the second day of the course.
- Identify own roles and responsibilities as an employee in a construction job
- Follow safe work procedures in a construction job
- Follow safe “Work-at-Height” procedures
- Respond to fire emergencies
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a Statement of Attainment (SOA
English, Tamil, Bengali, Mandarin, Malay, Hindi, Burmese & Thai.
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-16&17, Pioneer Junction S627606
- 2 Joo Koon Road, Singapore 628966