|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Marine Metal Scaffolding Course for Scaffolders - MMSCS||S$330.00||48 hours including 6 hours of assessment||SHIPYARD||Click Here|
This course is designed and relevant to workers in the marine industry.
To train workers in erection, alteration and dismantling of various types of marine metal scaffolds used in the marine industry.
- Able to read, write & speak in the language the course is conducted
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents or Holders of Valid Work Permits
- Medically fit
- Introduction to Marine Metal Scaffolding
- Purpose of a Scaffold
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Marine Metal Scaffolder
- Various types or Marine Metal Scaffolds and their uses
- Definitions and Terms used in Scaffolding
- Common Hand Tools, Equipment and Materials – Use and Care
- Proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Scaffolding Materials
- Use of correct tools for tightening Couplers, Planks, Tubes and Pipes
- precautions working in confined spaces and at height
- Interpretation of Marine Metal Scaffolding Working Drawings
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
48 hours including 6 hours of assessment
2 Joo Koon Road, Singapore 628966