|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Work at Height Course for Workers - WAHW||S$90.00||Total: 7.5 hrs, includes Assmnt: 1.5 hrs||CONSTRUCTION||Click Here|
- Legal and Other requirements relevant to WAH
- Risk Assessment methods relevant to WAH Hazards
- Preventive measures relevant to Work At Height
- Fall Protection Equipmenty
- Fall Protection Plan
- Applicant should have a basic knowledge of workplace processes, procedures, activities and practices.
- Applicant should be able to understand and communicate in language of instruction.
The aim of the course is to provide course participants with the requisite WAH knowledge so that they can perform their WAH activities properly and safely.
At the end of the course, the participants shall be able to:
(Note: The participant who passes this course is deemed competent in Work at Heights only and this course does not replace other industry / trade specific safety training requirements. Examples of such industry / trade specific training requirements include the Construction Safety Orientation Course for workers and Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) Training.)
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement e
English, Tamil, Bengali and Mandarin