|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant - AWSHPP / OPSOC||S$85.00||Total: 9.0 hrs, includes Assmnt: 1.0 hrs||OIL/PETROCHEMICAL||Click Here|
Apply Workplace Safety Under the Factories (Safety Training Courses) Order 2001 which came into effect in June 2001, all workers, including Singaporeans, must undergo particular-related mandatory courses before they work on field.
Previously known as Oil and Petrochemical Safety Orientation Course
(OPSOC). This course is mandatory to all personnel who are working in the Oil
and Petrochemical plants (in particular, Jurong Island) in Singapore.
To induct employees on the safety regulations, hazards and
responsibilities within the Oil and Petrochemical Industry and highlight
the precautions that must be adhered to maintain a safe work
Learners will be able to manipulate numbers, listen, read, speak and write English at a proficiency, level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) Level 2.
- Understand legal obligations to Apply Workplace Safety and Health.
- Provision of Environmental Control Officer (ECO)
- Identify hazards in oil and petrol chemical plant and other sites within the premises.
- Recognize all types of industrial safety signs.
- Put on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Take safety precautions when working with different hazards.
- Respond in case of fire or emergency.
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG) and a Safety Pass from Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be awarded to the trainee.
English, Mandarin(Facilitation),Bengali (Facilitation),Tamil (Facilitation)
· No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore 207316
· 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-16&17, Pioneer Junction S627606
· 2 Joo Koon Road, Singapore 628966