|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|OCCUPATIONAL FIRST AID REFRESHER COURSE (OFAC-RC) - ENGLISH||S$250.00||17.5 hours including 2.40 hours of assessment||GENERIC COURSES||No funding available|
Workplace Safety and Health (First Aid) Regulations (Cap. 354A, Rg 4) Reg. 5 stipulates that “every person appointed as a first-aider shall (a) have successfully completed a training course acceptable to the Commissioner; and (b) undergo such subsequent re-training in first-aid treatment as the Commissioner may require”.
The course is for individuals holding current valid Occupational First Aid Course Certificate which is near to expiry and wishes to renew their certification.
By the end of the course, the participants will have the relevant knowledge and application skills in demonstrating first aid/CPR skills to apply them in their workplace.
ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 and above.
Participant must have successfully completed the Occupational First Aid Course with CPR+AED (OFAC) and currently holding a valid OFAC certificate.
· Explain the duties and responsibilities of First Aider
· List the legal requirements under Workplace Safety and Health (First Aid) Regulations 2006 Reg. 5 (2) for the workplace
· Check and pack contents of First Aid Box
· Apply first aid to accident victims in the workplace
· Manage a medical emergency at the workplace
· Manage victims of hazardous chemicals exposure
· Identify common workplace accidents requiring first aid treatment
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd.
issued with the CPR+AED (valid for 2 years) to all successful participants.
75% attendance for e
· No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
· 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
· 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966