|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|BASIC CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT + AED COURSE||S$120.00||8 hours including assessment||GENERIC COURSES||Click Here|
This course is mainly meant for Healthcare providers, Non-healthcare providers who are identified to be BCLS providers & Members of the public.
The Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Course will equip participants with knowledge and skills in resuscitating collapsed victims. It is a very comprehensive course encompassing critical lifesaving skills, ranging from the rescuing of a choked victim (conscious and unconscious), to performing quality CPR, for both adults and infants according to the guidelines provided by the SRFAC.
ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 and above.
- Safety rules
- Relief of foreign body airway obstruction in an adult-conscious and unconscious situation
- Child & Infant CPR
- Relief of foreign body airway obstruction in an infant-conscious and unconscious situation
- Use of AED
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued with the expiry date to all successful participants.
· No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
· 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
· 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966