|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|SUPERVISE WSH IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY (SMW) - BLENDED||S$250.00||32 hours (29 training hours + 3 hours assessment).||MANUFACTURE||Click Here|
This unit will be relevant to WSH Coordinator, SHE Coordinator, HSE Coordinator, EHS Coordinator, Safety Coordinator, WSH Supervisor or any supervisor who is assigned to oversee or supervise any work or process in the metal working or other manufacturing industry.
The purpose of this Competency Unit is to enable the WSH Coordinator or Supervisor to acquire the knowledge and be equipped with the application skills to supervise WSH in the manufacturing industry. This Competency Unit is designed to focus on building the competency of the WSH Coordinator or Supervisor in identifying the common hazards and risks in the workplace and taking appropriate control measures in supervising WSH in the manufacturing industry. The following blended learning methods are applied to maximize the learning outcome:
Ø Login to the Eversafe Academy e-learning platform and self-study from anyplace.
· Presentation slides
· Watch the video
· Forum discussion
Learners are assumed to:
• Possess Employability Skills (ES) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN)Level 4 and above, or equivalent.
- Importance of Workplace Safety and Health (WSH)
- Consequences of unsafe work practices and workplace conditions
- Salient WSH legal and other requirements relevant to manufacturing industry
- Overview of WSH management system
- WSH duties and responsibilities of supervisor in the manufacturing industry
- Risk management process
- Typical hazards in manufacturing industry
- Methods for hazard identification
- WSH control measures
- 5S housekeeping
- Types of organisational WSH inspections
- WSH training and promotional programmes
- Incident investigation and reporting
- Permit-to-work (PTW)
Based on successful completion of the course and assessment, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and a Safety Pass from Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd will be awarded to the trainee.
· No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
· 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
· 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966