|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Supervise Tunnelling Work for WSH (STW)||S$240.00||Total:24.0 hrs, includes Assmnt: 3.0 hrs||CONSTRUCTION||Click Here|
It is a mandatory for individuals who are assigned to undertake the role of supervising deep excavation and tunneling construction works.
The purpose of this Competency Unit is to enable the WSH Coordinator or
Supervisor to acquire the knowledge and be equipped with the application
skills to supervise WSH in tunnelling construction. This Competency
Unit is designed to focus on building the competency of the WSH
Coordinator or Supervisor in identifying the common hazards and risks in
the workplace and taking appropriate control measures in supervising
WSH in tunnelling construction.
Learners must have completed the Building Construction Supervisor Safety Course (BCSS) or the
WSQ module, WP02-PR-303E-1: Supervise Construction Work for WSH.
Possess Employability Skills (ES) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 4 and above, or equivalent.
- WSH legal and other requirements relevant to deep excavation a tunnelling works
- WSH hazards associated with deep excavation and tunnelling works
- Unsafe work conditions and practices
- Safety planning and organization for deep excavation and tunnel Works
- Gaps in the existing control measures
- Appropriate corrective actions and preventive actions
- Health considerations in deep excavation and tunnelling works
- Types and characteristics of Decompression Illnesses (DCI)
- Evacuation and rescue procedures
- Communication system in deep excavation and tunnelling works
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG) and a Safety Pass from Eversafe AcademyPte. Ltd. will be awarded to the trainee.
English & Mandarin.
· 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14, Pioneer Junction S627606
· 8 Veerasamy Road, Singapore 207316
· 2 Joo Koon Road, Singapore 628966