|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Occupational First Aid Course - OFAC||S$280.00||Total: 23.5 hrs, including Assessment||GENERIC COURSES||Click Here|
Workplace Safety and Health (First Aid) Regulations (Cap. 354A, Rg 4)
Reg. 5 stipulates that “every person appointed as a first-aider shall
(a) have successfully completed a training course acceptable to the
Commissioner; and (b) undergo such subsequent re-training in first-aid
treatment as the Commissioner may require”.
Any individuals with interest in first aid or has been assigned a
WSH-related role in the company. Must be physically fit and able to
render help to another individual during an emergency
By the end of the course, the participants will have the relevant
knowledge and application skills in demonstrating first aid/CPR skills
to apply them in their workplace.
ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 and above.
- Explain the duties and responsibilities of First Aider
- List the legal requirements under Workplace Safety and Health (First Aid) Regulations 2006 Reg. 5 (2) for the workplace
- Check and pack contents of First Aid Box
- Apply first aid to accident victims in the workplace
- Manage a medical emergency at the workplace
- Manage victims of hazardous chemicals exposure
- Identify common workplace accidents requiring first aid treatment
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
75% attendance for e
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14, Pioneer Junction Singapore-627606
- 2 Joo Koon Road, Singapore 628966
- No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316