|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Basic Traffic Control Course for Supervisors - BTCCS||S$230.00||Total: 8 hrs, includes Assmnt: 1 hrs||All Industry||No funding available|
This course is suitable for personnel involved in supervision of
roadwork, traffic control on / near / adjacent to the road or
construction site access (especially those involved in roadwork
projects/ building construction traffic controllers).
This course will cover effective planning and management of traffic
control at work zone and public safety. Attendees will learn proper
management for traffic control and road safety as well as proper
planning based on previous case studies.
Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 or equivalent
- Relevant Act and Regulations
- The Code of Practice of Traffic Control at Work Zone
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Risk assessment (Hazard and Control)
- Fundamental Principles of Traffic Control
- Phases of Traffic Control
- Traffic Control Devices and their uses
- Procedures of road closure and traffic control
- Manual Operated Stop / Go Sign Operating Procedure
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
- No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316