WSH training with phase three of safe re-opening
With effect from 22nd January 2021, Trainees for same class must come from at most 10 different employers (an increase from 3) for Worker and Supervisor-Level courses. Please refer our website for more details
We have implemented Safe Management Measures (SMM) at our centers in order to prevent the transmission of Covid-19. The key measures include:
- Mandatory use of SafeEntry, Mask wearing and temperature screening.
- Safe distancing of at least 1-metre.
- All foreign workers attending any in-person training must possess the Green AccessCode .
- Cohorting measures to prevent mingling among trainees from different work teams:
|Foreign workers from the|
Construction, Marine and
Process (CMP) industry
|a) Trainees for same class must come from at most 10 different|
employers (an increase from 3). The trainees may come from
|Foreign workers from other|
|b) Trainees for same class can be from different employers and different|
|Locals||c) Local trainees may join the classes listed at Para a) and b) above,|
but must be in accordance with the respective conditions, i.e. for
CMP Industry, the locals together with the foreign workers must
not exceed the 10 Employer Rule.
- Employers are required to provide dedicated private transport for the foreign workers directly to the training venue and back to their accommodations.