WSH training with phase three of safe re-opening
With effect from 22nd January 2021, Trainees for same class must come from at most 10 different employers (an increase from 3) for Worker and Supervisor-Level courses. Please refer our website for more details
We have implemented Safe Management Measures (SMM) at our centers in order to prevent the transmission of Covid-19. The key measures include:
- Mandatory use of SafeEntry, Mask wearing and temperature screening.
- Safe distancing of at least 1-metre.
- All foreign workers attending any in-person training must possess the Green AccessCode .
- Cohorting measures to prevent mingling among trainees from different work teams:
|Foreign workers from the
Construction, Marine and
Process (CMP) industry
|a) Trainees for same class must come from at most 10 different
employers (an increase from 3). The trainees may come from
|Foreign workers from other
|b) Trainees for same class can be from different employers and different
|Locals||c) Local trainees may join the classes listed at Para a) and b) above,
but must be in accordance with the respective conditions, i.e. for
CMP Industry, the locals together with the foreign workers must
not exceed the 10 Employer Rule.
- Employers are required to provide dedicated private transport for the foreign workers directly to the training venue and back to their accommodations.