Terms & Conditions for Refund:
- The Accountant shall process all approved course fee refunds.
- 80% of the course fee will be refunded, if cancellation is done more than  days before the Course Commencement Date
- 50% of the course fee will be refunded, if cancellation is done before, but not more than  days (Within 3 days) before the Course Commencement Date.
- 0 % will be refunded if the trainee fails to attend after, but not more than  days (same day)after the Course Commencement Date days (same day) after the Course Commencement Date
- 0 % will be refunded if the trainee fails to attend the course on the commencement date or discontinues mid-way through the course. More than  days after the Course Commencement Date
- 0% to 100% may differ from case to case with valid reason and the Management’s consideration.
- Processing time for approved refunds is seven working days.
Refund During Cooling-Off Period Procedure
The PEI will provide the Student with a cooling-off period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Contract has been signed by both parties. The Student will be refunded the highest percentage (stated in Schedule D) of the fees already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to the PEI within the cooling-off period, regardless of whether the Student has started the course or not
- If you wish to request for a refund, Click here to Apply
- The request need to be sent to email@example.com
- Eversafe will communicate to you within 3 working days.
- If you are eligible for the refund, it will be communicated and refund will be initiated within 7 workings days from the date of your request.