REFUND & APPEAL
- When the candidate disagrees with an examination / assessment evaluation or feel he has not been assessed fairly, he can appeal the decision by using form (CA-P-15-F-02).
- The Admin shall receive the appeal request along with the required fees for evaluation and shall inform the candidate of the evaluation date. The candidate is expected to be present for the evaluation as informed.
- The Director (Training & Development) shall identify and assign an independent assessor for fair evaluation.
- The independent assessor shall present the outcome to the Director (Training & Development) for approval. The approved outcome of the appeal shall be final.
- This outcome shall be made known to the candidate by the Admin, and the candidate shall sign the assessment records and related documents to close the appeal.
- 80% of the course fee will be refunded, if cancellation is done three calendar days before commencement of course, using form (CA-P-15-F-01).
- 50% of the course fee will be refunded, if cancellation is done one calendar day before commencement of course, using form (CA-P-15-F-01).
- No amount will be refunded if the trainee fails to attend the course on the commencement date or discontinues mid-way through course.
- If the participant decides to change the commencement date to the next run, it shall be subjected to Ever Safe Consultants Pte Ltd’s approval.
- Refund exceptions are at the company’s complete discretion.
- Processing time for approved refunds is seven working days.