|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Effective Safety Professional Course -ESP||S$500.00||Total:36 hrs,||OTHERS||No funding available|
This specially tailored practical oriented course aims to equip WSH professionals with practical knowledge, necessary skills and techniques to be effective safety leader.
The course is designed to guide the learner to achieve the learning objectives .Focus will be more on hands-on training and drills, less on theory. The skills and knowledge gained will enable the learners to be confident, knowledgeable, proactive WSH professionals in the workplace.
- Practicing Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Coordinators
- Individual who completed WSH coordinators course and intend to become a WSH coordinators
- Safety Supervisors
- Safety Officers
The purpose of this Competency Unit is to enable the WSH Coordinator or Supervisor to acquire the knowledge and be equipped with the application skills to supervise WSH in the construction industry. This Competency Unit is designed to focus on building the competency of the WSH Coordinator or Supervisor in identifying the common hazards and risks in the workplace and taking appropriate control measures in supervising WSH in the construction industry.
- Qualities needed to be effective safety coordinator
- Conduct safety committee meeting
- Creating good monthly safety report
- Effective letter and email communication
- Understanding and implementing legal requirements
- Routine and Non Routine duties and responsibilities
- Conduct effective workplace inspection and prepare report and closure
- Handling the clients, consultants and sub-contractors
- Dealing with government authorities
- Handling accidents and emergencies
- Approaches in Investigating accidents and preparing report
- Checking Risk Assessments and SWP
- Effective maintenance of SMS and filing system
- Arranging safety audits and follow up
- Be an Effective safety leader and motivate the workforce
- Preparing and conducting effective training and tool box meeting
- Creating good Resume and attending Interviews
- Effective use of MS office and IT
- How to be a good team player to achieve organisational goals
- Participating in safety award competitions
Based on the successful completion of the course, learning activities and written assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- No 8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore - 207316
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-16&17, Pioneer Junction S627606
- 2 Joo Koon Road, Singapore 628966