|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Work-At-Height Train-The-Trainer Course - WAH-TTT||S$1600.00||Total: 32 hrs, includes Assmnt: 9.5 hours||GENERIC COURSES||Click Here|
- Apply updated legislative requirements to Working at Height
- Identify hazardous & unsafe conditions whilst WAH across key industry sectors
- Develop rescue plans
- Apply legislative requirements and fundamentals of rescue from height.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Fall Protection Systems (Assessor Level)
- Implement a Fall Prevention Plan (Manager Level)
· Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health;
· Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA);
· 3 or more years of working experience as Project Manager / Operations Manager or equivalent;
· 3 or more years of relevant Work-at-Height experience.
· Physically fit and able to complete all practical activities, including some strenuous climbing and work-positioning tasks.
- Motivators for working safely At heght
- Work at height Hazards
- Fall protection systems
- Fall arrest systems
- Industrial rescue form height
- System Evaluation ( Assessor)
- Implementation of an FPP (Manager)
- Assignment & written test
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966