|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|WSQ Respond to Fire Incident in Workplace - RFIW||S$200.00||Total: 8 hrs, includes Assmnt: 1 hour||GENERIC COURSES||Click Here|
On completion of this unit, the learner will have the knowledge and be equipped with the application skills and knowledge required to effectively respond to fire incidents. This includes:
o Introduce or reinforce the relevant legislations surrounding the formations and activation of CERT.
o Familiarize participants with the various possible fire hazards and the usage of fire protection systems in buildings.
o Instruct participants on correct methods to conduct initial fire-fighting using various extinguishing mediums.
· Relevant work experience to the workplace they would like to be a part of the Company Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Legislation & Regulations of fire safety and protection
- Overview of an Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Response Plan and CERT
- Overview of Company Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Potential fire hazard scenarios and injury
- Fire Situation Assessment Types and usage of fire protection system
- Fire Extinguishing Handover and assist the operation to the appropriate body
- Learner’s Activity
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Skill Future Singapore (SSG) and a Safety Pass from Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be awarded to the trainee.
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966