|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|WSQ Response to Fire Emergency in Buildings - RFEB||S$400.00||Total: 16 hrs, includes Assmnt: 2 hours||All Industry||Click Here|
CERT, Fire Safety Officers and staff who are the first to respond to fire emergencies in the Buildings.
To prepare CERT members with the knowledge and application skills to function as a member of an emergency response team in order to implement the emergency response skills during an emergency incident in buildings.
- Legislations & Regulations of Fire Safety & Protection
- Overview of Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) injury
- Types of Premises which are affected and will be required to form CERT
- Emergency Response Plan and CERT Causes of Fire and Potential Fire hazard scenarios & Injury
- Different types of Fire safety & Fire protection systems
- Categories and purpose of Breathing Apparatus (BA)
- Components of Breathing Apparatus and usage of Breathing Apparatus (BA)
- Factors influencing consumption rate of Breathing Apparatus (BA)
- Breathing Apparatus (BA) components guidelines and entrapment procedures
- BA confidence training
- High Rise fighting problems and fire fighting operations
- Fire Safety Common First Aid Equipment and Cardiopulmonary
- Rescue and Evacuation Techniques
- Hands-on Training on Evacuation Techniques
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Handover incident and provide operational assistance to the appropriate body
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by WDA will be issued to all participants.
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966