|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|WSQ Implement Incident Management Process - IIMP||S$400.00||Total: 8 hrs, includes Assmnt: 1 hour||GENERIC COURSES||Click Here|
To provide skills and knowledge required by the person in charge of a facility to implement the incident management processes during an emergency incident in a process facility. This Course covers the approach, structure, tools, processes, communication methods that can be utilized during an emergency incident.
- Implications of statutory, organizational requirement and standard operational requirement
- Value of well written incident management plan
- Functional approach to incident management
- Characteristics of plant, equipment and facility during emergency.
- Incident management areas and process
- Communication methods & activation phase
- Roles and responsibilities of incident management team members
- Command and control principles and techniques
- Types of incident management tools and resources
- Types of appropriate emergency response equipment Mitigating techniques and strategies
- Transition from mitigation operation phase to recovery phase
- Emergency response evaluation and debriefs
- Identification and communications to relevant stakeholders and government agencies
- Case study discussion
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by WDA will be issued to all participants.
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
- No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316