Effective 1st May 2014 under the permit to work system in work place safety and health (work at heights) (Amendment) Regulations 2014; a trained and qualified manager is required to approve PTWs for hazardous work at height.
This course has been designed to meet the minimum standard for working-at-height Training for Supervisors, Assessors or Managers in This course has been designed to meet the minimum standard for Working at Height Training for Supervisors, Assessors or Managers in Singapore, as recommended in the WSH (Work at Heights) Regulations 2013 and the Approved Code of Practice for Working Safely at Height (2011)
Who Should Attend?
This course is for you if you are involved in the supervision, assessment or management of work at height activities.
- WSQ Employability Skills System (ESS) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 4 and above or equivalent.
- Ability to carry out hazards identification, risk assessment, and risk control measures
The aim of the course is to provide Learners with the requisite WAH knowledge to manage work-at-height activities, so that work can be carried out safely.
- To Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Legislations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-at-Heights (WAH)
- To identify and explain the Roles & Responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons
- Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for WAH activities
- Review the necessary fall preventive / protective control measures for safe execution of WAH activities
- Establish, evaluate, review and implement a Fall Prevention Plan
- Establish and implement a system for effective monitoring and control of WAH risks
- Demonstrate competency in donning, checking and correcting of Individual Fall Protection Equipment and Responding to a fall emergency
Legal Requirements, Approved Code of Practice, and Standards for WAH.
- Roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
- Risk Assessment.
- Fall Control measures.
- Fall prevention plan.
- WAH Implementation and Monitoring Program.
- Individual Fall Protection equipment and First line Response in emergency.
- Written Assessment.
- Practical Performance.
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
Why Eversafe Academy?
Eversafe Course Venue
No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Eversafe’s Course Fee
S$350 + GST
Please contact Us to know more about the course Fee.
We are reachable anytime @ +65 – 9855 2417
Is There Any Funding Available For This Course?
Yes, Eversafe will help you to arrange Funding based on the application. Funding are subjected to the approval from the respective bodies. Contact us now to know more about the Funding.
We are reachable anytime @ +65 – 9855 2417Still Do You Have Any Doubts? Or Do You Have Any Suggestions? Come Let’s Write It On The Comment Box Below