a) Participants should preferably have employment status as manual labour to carry out construction work in building and engineering construction worksites & be medically fit & above 18 years.
b) Participants must be able to read, write, speak and to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) level 2 (The language in which the course is conducted).
- In-principle approval
- Work Permit
- S Pass
- Employment Pass
- Dependant’s Pass
- Long Term Visit Pass
- Work Pass Exemption
- Special Pass / Short Work Permit Extension
Minimum age is 18 and the maximum age can be as long as he/she is able to medically fit to work
- a) Copy of their NRIC/WP/S PASS/EP/DP/LTVP/IPA/Work Pass Exemption/ Special Pass / Short Work Permit Extension/Passport
- b) Safety shoes for the second day of the course
- c) Any valid ID card with their photograph like NRIC / WP / S PASS / EP / DP / LTVP / PASSPORT / SINGAPORE DL
- d) Payments towards the course, if it is pending.
The result will be announced immediately after the exam is over on the 2nd day of the course.
Upon successful completion and passing of the exam, participant can collect the safety pass on the 2nd day of the course.
Upon successful completion and passing of the exam, trainees will receive a safety pass which is valid for a period of 2 or 4 years, depending on the years of their working experience in the related industry in Singapore. Note: In general participants with less than 6 years of working experience in Singapore will get a safety pass that is valid for 2 years. Those with more than 6 years of working experience in Singapore, will get a safety pass that is valid for 4 years.
There are several modes of payment available for you to pay your bill.
- Online transfer
- Pay Now