|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Safety Orientation Course (Tunnelling) - SOC(T)||S$30.00||Total: 9.0 hrs, includes Assmnt: 1.0 hrs||OIL/PETROCHEMICAL||Click Here|
Apply Workplace Safety Under the Factories (Safety Training Courses) Order 2001 which came into effect in June 2001, all workers, including Singaporeans, must undergo particular-related mandatory courses before they work on field.
Previously known as Oil and Petrochemical Safety Orientation Course
(OPSOC). This course is mandatory to all personnel who are working in the Oil
and Petrochemical plants (in particular, Jurong Island) in Singapore.
To induct employees on the safety regulations, hazards and
responsibilities within the Oil and Petrochemical Industry and highlight
the precautions that must be adhered to maintain a safe work
Learners must be able to apply numbers, listen, read, speak & write
English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills
- Understand legal obligations to Apply Workplace Safety and Health.
- Provision of Environmental Control Officer (ECO)
- Identify hazards in oil and petrol chemical plant and other sites within the premises.
- Recognize all types of industrial safety signs.
- Put on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Take safety precautions when working with different hazards.
- Respond in case of fire or emergency.
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achieveme
English, Mandarin(Facilitation),Bengali (Facilitation),Tamil (Facilitation)
· 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
· 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
· No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316