WSQ IMPLEMENT INCIDENT MANAGEMENT PROCESS
Senior management staffs who are appointment holder of Site Main Controller (SMC) and Site Incident Controller (SIC) involved in the management of incidents in company during an emergency.
Have related training or work experience in a process plant.
To provide skills and knowledge required by the person in charge of a facility to implement the incident management processes during an emergency incident in a process facility. This Course covers the approach, structure, tools, processes, communication methods that can be utilized during an emergency incident.
- Implications of statutory, organizational requirement and standard operational requirement
- Value of well written incident management plan
- Functional approach to incident management
- Characteristics of plant, equipment and facility during emergency.
- Incident management areas and process
- Communication methods & activation phase
- Roles and responsibilities of incident management team members
- Command and control principles and techniques
- Types of incident management tools and resources
- Types of appropriate emergency response equipment Mitigating techniques and strategies
- Transition from mitigation operation phase to recovery phase
- Emergency response evaluation and debriefs
- Identification and communications to relevant stakeholders and government agencies
- Case study discussion
8 hours including 1 hours of assessment.
Medium of Instruction:
1:20 for Theory Lesson & Assessment
Practical Performance and Written/ Verbal Test
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by WDA will be issued to all participants.
- 8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966