WSQ IMPLEMENT INCIDENT MANAGEMENT PROCESS (IIMP)
Senior management staffs who are appointment holder of
Site Main Controller (SMC) and Site Incident Controller (SIC)
involved in the management of incidents in the company during an emergency.
Assumed Attitude, Skills and Knowledge / Entry Requirement
Have related training or work experience in a process plant..
To provide skills and knowledge required by the person in charge of a facility to implement the incident management processes during an emergency incident in a process facility. This Course covers the approach, structure, tools, processes, communication methods that can be utilized during an emergency incident.
- Implications of statutory, organizational requirement and standard operational Requirement.
- Value of well written incident management plan.
- Functional approach to incident management.
- Characteristics of plant, equipment and facility during emergency..
- Incident management areas and process.
- Communication methods & activation phase.
- Roles and responsibilities of incident management team members.
- Command and control principles and techniques.
- Types of incident management tools and resources.
- Types of appropriate emergency response equipment Mitigating techniques and strategies.
- Transition from mitigation operation phase to recovery phase.
- Emergency response evaluation and debriefs.
- Identification and communications to relevant stakeholders and government agencies.
- Case study discussion.
Course Duration: 8 hours including 1 hours of assessment.
Medium of Instruction: English
- Face to face class room teaching.
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed class rooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with white boards; audio/video equipment’s & free wi-fi
Qualification or experience of facilitators:
A facilitator and assessor of this course will possess the following:
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) qualification or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience manage a CERT in any industry preferably Process industry or in emergency and crisis management
- Certified competent in preparation, delivery and evaluation of training sessions or relevant National Trainer Competency Standards Certification
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) qualification or equivalent
Key Person In charge : Monish V ( Administrative Manager)
Class Size: Maximum class size: 20
1:20 for Theory Lesson & Assessment
Course Attendance: 100% attendance.
Practical Performance and Written/ Verbal Test
Course Fee exclusive of GST:
Renewal Points for professionals
- SDU Points :8
- CPD Points :10
Funding & Claims
- Skill future credit/funding available
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG) and a Safety Pass from Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be awarded to the trainee
- .E-cert available
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606