WSH (DESIGN FOR SAFETY) GUIDELINES COURSE (DFSG)
The Workplace Safety and Health (Design for Safety) Regulations came into force in 1 Aug 216. The Regulations require stakeholders such as Developers, Designers and Contractors to work together to address risk at source and plan for safe work in regard to a building or structure as a workplace. By working together, they can identify and eliminate or reduce all foreseeable design risks to any person’s safety or health.
The course would be appropriate for Developers, Designers and Contractors who address risk at source and plan for safe work in regard to a building or structure as a workplace.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
Have a good knowledge on fundamental concepts of design & safety management system
The objective is for participants to understand the GUIDE review processes and the relevant duties of the Developers, Designers and Contractors.
- Overview of WSH (Design for Safety) Regulations
- Duties of Developer
- Duties of Designer and Contractor
- Guide review process
Course Duration: 4 hours
Medium of Instruction: English.
Class Size: Maximum 20
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20 for Theory Lesson
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
- Based on the successful completion of the course, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
- 2 Kampong Kapor Rd, Little India, Singapore 208674
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Renewal Points for professionals
SDU Points: 4