bizSAFE L 1
WORKSHOP FOR CEO/TOP MANAGEMENT
To attend the workshop and assess the suitability of the company’s Workplace Safety & Health Policy.
Top management, such as company owners, directors, CEO, Managing Director or General Manager.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
Applicant must be a company owner, Director, CEO/Top management, and one who has the responsibilities to carry out safety policy in the company. If they are not office bearers in ACRA record, he/she will not be able to attend the course unless company owner/CEO can certify this person’s role. For MNC or large organizations, limited to top 3-tier management hierarchy – CEO/MD/GM/Senior management can attend the workshop.
At the end of the course, participants will have a good understanding on:
- WSH Act and its subsidiary regulations
- Concept of bizSAFE
- Importance of management commitment in cultivating a good safety culture in the workplace
- Preparation and endorsement of the company WSH policy
- Provide understanding of the WSH Act and its subsidiary regulations, Risk Management Regulations and Guidelines
- Introduce the concept of bizSAFE
- Enable top management to understand the role they have towards cultivating good safety culture in the workplace
- Facilitate participants to prepare their own WSH policy
- How to form a Risk Management Team
- Introduction of Risk Management concepts, bizSAFE concept, and Corporate Social Responsibilities(CSR)
- Overview of WSH ACT/ Subsidiary regulations/ Director’s Guidelines
- Top management responsibilities and the role that they play towards cultivating a good safety culture in the workplace/ business case studies
- Practical exercises in preparing a WSH policy
4 Hours Lectures (1/2 day)
Medium of Instruction
Maximum class size: 20
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- 8 Veerasamy Road, Singapore 207316
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-16&17, Pioneer Junction S627606
- 2 Joo Koon Road, Singapore 628966