SOFT SKILLS COURSE FOR WORKERS (SSCCW) – ENGLISH
The course is designed for construction workers who are willing to develop their communication skills at worksite.
Assumed Attitude, Skills and Knowledge / Entry Requirement
ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 2 and above
Soft Skills Course for Workers is to overcome the communication barrier (English) using the EA online system.
- Report unsafe- Give details of the unsafe report to Supervisors as well as the locations
- Tips for how to become a perfect worker
- Conversation – Introduce oneself and others as well as exchange greetings at the workplace.
- Equipment identification
- Signage identification
- EA online systems, educate to translate your mother tongue into English
Course Duration: 8 hours including 1 hour of assessment
Medium of Instruction: English
Class Size: Maximum 20
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20 for Lecture & Assessment;
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
Written Exam: MCQ
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all trainee.
- E- Cert Available
- 8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Course Fee exclusive of GST
Funding & Claims
No Funding Available.