STANDARD FIRST AID COURSE (SFAC)-ENGLISH
This course is mainly meant for Coaches, Instructors, Trainers, MOE School Teachers, Individual interested to become Standard First Aid Instructor, Appointed First Aiders, and Individual keen on learning advance first aid skills and knowledge.
Assumed Skills & Knowledge
ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 and above.
No medical heart and lung conditions or any physical disabilities and injuries that will prevent the participant from performing CPR
Standard First Aid Course aims to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills to apply Standard First Aid (SFA) to Adult casualty and to use the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) safety, in accordance to guidelines and methodology stipulated by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC).
- Essentials of First Aid
- Unconscious Casualty (Non-Cardiac Arrest)
- Respiratory Problems
- Shock, Bleeding and Wounds
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Other First Aid Knowledge
- CPR(Hands-Only) + AED
16 hours including 4 hours of assessment
Medium of Instruction: English.
Class Size: Maximum class size: 18
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: Lecture: 1:18; Practical: 1:6
Course Attendance: 75% for Theory & 100% for Practical
Written exam: 30 mins
Practical Exam: 3hrs and 30 mins
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all trainee.
- E- Cert Available
- 8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Course Fee exclusive of GST
Funding & Claims
No Funding Available.