Risk Management Course for the HR Professionals (RMCHR)
- Individuals whose job scope is Human Resource
- Individuals who have an intention for career development in human resource
- Any other interested parties
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 under Employability Skills System (ESS) or equivalent.
After completion of the course, the participants will understand the HR role in implementing the risk management process at workplace
- Important of Workplace Safety and Health
- WSH Act and Regulations
- Industry requirements related to WSH
- Risk Management Process
- Recruitment considerations and Job Responsibilities of employees
4 hours including 15 minutes assessment
Medium of Instruction: English
- Face to Face classroom teaching.
- Online webinar class
Learnng Environment: Our ergonomically designed classrooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with whiteboards; audio/video equipments and free wi-fi .
Qualification or experience of facilitators:
A facilitator and assessor of this course will possess the following:
- Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health.
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) qualification.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
Key Person In-charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Class Size: Maximum 20
1:20 for Theory Lesson
Course Attendance: 100% attendance.
- 10 MCQ questions (10 marks)
- Duration: 15 mins
- Pass criteria: 60% (6 marks)
Funding & Claims
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
- 2 Kampong Kapor Rd, Little India, Singapore 208674
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
- or customer premises (in-house training)
Renewal Points for professionals