PERSONAL FALL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT INSPECTOR COURSE (Non MOM/WDA approved Course)
All personal interested in additional experience inspecting personal fall protection equipment. The typical participant is responsible for the care, marking and maintenance of equipment
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
- Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 under the Employability Skills System (ESS) or equivalent.
- Work at height course for Supervisors
The aim of the Personal Fall Protection Equipment Inspector course is to provide course participants with the requisite knowledge on the work at height, the capability to conduct pre-use and annual fall protection equipment inspection, knowledge on equipment maintenance, storage and servicing.
- Introduction to Work-at-Height
- Work At Height Legislations
- Introduction to different PPE
- Regulations specific to the Inspection of PPE
- Common wear and tear, lifespan and expiry dates of PPE
Course Duration Course Duration
8.5 hours including 2 hours of assessment
Medium of Instruction: English.
Class Size: Maximum class size: 20
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
Assessment Advice: Competent based
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- E-cert available
- 8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966