PERSONAL FALL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT INSPECTION COURSE (PFPEIC)
All personnel interested in additional experience inspecting personal fall protection equipment. The typical participant is responsible for the care, marking and maintenance of equipment..
Assumed Attitude, Skills and Knowledge / Entry Requirement
- Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 under Employability Skills System (ESS) or equivalent.
- Work at height course for Supervisors.
The aim of the course is to provide course participants with the requisite knowledge on the work at height, capability to conduct pre-use and annual fall protection equipment inspection, knowledge on equipment maintenance, storage and servicing.
- Introduction to Work-at-Height.
- Work At Height Legislations.
- Introduction to different PPE.
- Regulations specific to the Inspection of PPE.
- Common wear and tear, lifespan and expiry dates of PPE.
Course Duration: 8.5 hours including 2 hours of assessment
Medium of Instruction: English
- Face to Face class room teaching
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed class rooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with white boards; audio/video equipment’s and free wi-fi .
Qualification or experience of facilitators:
A facilitator and assessor of this course will possess the following:
- Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
Key Person In charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Class Size: Maximum 20
1:20 for Theory Lesson
Course Attendance: 100% attendance.
2 hours of written assessment. Passing mark for the written assessment is 65%..
Funding & Claims
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
- No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966