OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor Course
The primary key factor for any organization must be the Health and Safety of their employee, customer and other stake holders. OHSAS 18001 will help the organization to have a control over the OHS (Occupational Health & Safety) risk. This not only ensures the safety of the employee but also enables the organization to improve its performance as it reduces the OHS risk.
The course would be appropriate for individuals with job titles such as: Managers, Safety professionals, Occupational Health and Safety Management Representatives, Internal Quality Auditors and all those wants to implement an effective OHS management system.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
- Have some Knowledge on the Management systems, including the core elements of a management system, the responsibilities of top management and the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Have a good knowledge on fundamental concepts of an occupational health & safety management system
- Should know the necessities of OHSMS and its frequently used quality management terms and definitions
- Helps to learn how to audit your organization based on OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- Enhances scheduling, planning and reporting of risk.
- Various types of OHS monitoring and ways for continual improvement
- Chapter 1 Brief Description of OHSAS 18001 Standard
- Chapter 2 Overview of Internal Audit
- Chapter 3 Stages of Audit & Initiation of Audit objectives
- Chapter 4 Preparation of Audit Plan
- Chapter 5 Conducting the Audit
- Chapter 6 Audit reporting & Completion
- Chapter 7 Learning Activity (Group study/Individual)
- Chapter 8 Roles & Responsibilities of Auditors
- Chapter 9 Audit Related Forms & Audit Checklist
Course Duration: 8 hours
Medium of Instruction: English.
Class Size: Maximum 20
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20 for Theory Lesson
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
Based on the successful completion of the course, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- 8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966