FIRE SAFETY AWARENESS COURSE
Fire Wardens, Safety Committee members, In-house Fire Fighting team and Security personnel who need to ensure fire safety procedures are in place.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 2 or equivalent
At the end of the course, participants will have a good overview on:
- Classes of fires and methods of extinction
- Uses and methods of fire extinguishers on different fire situations
- Fire safety and fire prevention program
- Basic concepts and behaviour of fire
- Types of fire
- Classes of fire on the basis of extinguishing materials
- Fire Prevention
- Action to take when a fire break out
- Action to take when you are trapped in a fire situation
- Action to take when your clothes catch fire
- Action to take when evacuating from buildings
Course Duration: 4 hours including 15 minutes of assessment.
Medium of Instruction: English.
Class Size: Maximum 30
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:30 for Theory Lesson & Assessment
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
Pass Criteria is 60%. Question type is 10 MCQ.
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- 8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966