DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (DME)
The course is targeted to the candidates who are seeking broad-based Mechanical Engineering knowledge or a career in the mechanical, manufacturing and production sectors. For those already involved in Mechanical Engineering works may perform effectively and excel by applying the acquired knowledge.
• Minimum 3 ‘O’ Level or equivalent qualifications, including English and any 2 Science subjects (or)
• International secondary level qualifications with English, Mathematics and Science (or)
• Mature-aged students with more than 3 years of relevant working experience will be considered (or)
• Other Candidates with industry experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis
The Mechanical Engineering sector provides an encouraging environment where various skills and knowledge are incorporated to develop not only innovative products, but also the infrastructure and technology to manufacture those products.
Mechanical engineers are in constant demand, as they are able to venture into different industries like technology for manufacture, infrastructure, buildings, transportation, energy, and mechanical equipment.
This programme covers the topics Thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, Strength of materials,
Manufacturing Technology, Mechatronics and CAD. These modules are essential in understanding the foundation of design and operations, and in pursuing an engineering career.
• Engineering Mathematics
• Engineering Drawing
• Fluid Mechanics
• Strength of Materials
• Manufacturing Technology
• Workplace Safety
Course Duration: 334 Hours (1 Year)
Medium of Instruction: English
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed classrooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with whiteboards; audio/video equipment’s and free wi-fi
Qualification & Experience of facilitators:
A facilitator & assessor of this course will possess the following:
1. Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
2. At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering works
Class Size: 25
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:25 for Theory Lesson & Assessment
Minimum Attendance requirement: 75% attendance
Passing Mark: Minimum 50 %
Course Fee: S$ 3200
Funding & Claims: NA
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte.Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- 8 Veerasamy Road Singapore, 207316
- 3 Soon Lee Street,#04-14,16,17,Pioneer Junction, Singapore – 627606
- 2 Joo Koon Road, Singapore – 628966
Renewal Points: NA