DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (DEE)
The course is targeted to the candidates those who wish to work with Electrical Machines, Electrical Power System, Microprocessor and Microcontroller, Programmable logic controller, Circuit Analysis and Design and workplace safety.. For those already involved in electrical Engineering works may perform effectively and excel by applying the acquired knowledge.
- Minimum ‘O’ Level or equivalent qualifications, including English and any 2 Science subjects (or)
- International secondary level qualifications with English, Mathematics and Science (or)
- Mature-aged students with more than 3 years of relevant working experience will be considered (or)
- Other Candidates with industry experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Electrical Engineering is the branch of engineering which deals with the study of application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism. Trained electrical engineers design electric circuits and equipment.
Electrical Engineering is spread across a range of specialties such as acoustics, speech, signal processing to electromagnetic compatibility, automobiles to vehicular technology, geo-science and remote sensing, laser and electro-optics, robotics, ultra-sonic, ferroelectrics and frequency control.
This programme covers the topics : Electrical Machines, Electrical Power System, Microprocessor and Microcontroller, Programmable logic controller, Circuit Analysis and Design and workplace safety.These modules are essential in understanding the foundation of design and operations, and in pursuing an engineering career.
- • Engineering Mathematics
• Fundamentals of Electrical Power System
• Electrical Engineering Materials
• Electrical Machines
• Circuit analysis and design
• Microprocessor and Micro controller
• Programmable Logic Controller
• Workplace Safety
Course Duration: 334 Hours (1 Year)
Medium of Instruction: English
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed classrooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with whiteboards; audio/video equipment’s and free wi-fi
Qualification & Experience of facilitators:
A facilitator & assessor of this course will possess the following:
1. Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
2. At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the field of Electrical Engineering works
Class Size: 25
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:25 for Theory Lesson & Assessment
Minimum Attendance requirement: 75% attendance
Passing Mark : Minimum 50 %
Course Fee: S$ 3200
Funding & Claims: NA
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificateof achievement endorsed by Eversafe Accademy Pte.Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- 8 Veerasamy Road Singapore, 207316
- 3 Soon Lee Street,#04-14,16,17,Pioneer Junction, Singapore – 627606
- 2 Jookoon Road,Singapore – 628966
Renewal Points: NA