DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING
The course is targeted to the candidates who would like to consider a future career progression in work in banking, auditing, investment management, business development, manufacturing, marketing and retail, or public services.. For those who are already in the profession, the course would help them to enhance their employability, capabilities and market value.
Assumed Attitude, Skills and Knowledge / Entry Requirement
• Minimum 3 ‘O’ Level or equivalent qualifications, including English and any 2 Science subjects (or)
• International secondary level qualifications with English, Mathematics and Science (or)
• Mature-aged students with more than 3 years of relevant working experience will be considered (or)
• Other Candidates with industry experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis
It is a specialized business program that teaches students the skills they will need to be successful in the accounting field. Many programs involve the study of accounting methodologies, principles, practices, and concepts. The diploma also provides students with a necessary business and accounting framework, and it enables students to pursue graduate education in the accounting field.One of the obvious benefits of specializing in accounting is it offers students the skills needed for managerial positions. Furthermore, the diploma equips students to work with businesses and maintain companies’ balance sheets correctly, a crucial job.A Diploma in Accounting enables students to work in both the public and the private sectors. Regardless of where they work, many students with an accounting specialization find that they have better upward mobility in the workplace.
• Financial Accounting
• Management Accounting
• Managerial Economics
• Principles of Banking and Finance
• Commercial Law
• Research Methods & Statistical Techniques
• Business Management
• Managerial Communication
344 hrs (One Year) including Assessment
Qualification or experience of facilitators
A facilitator & assessor of this course will possess the following:
1. Bachelor Degree in Accounting
2. At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
Key Person In charge
Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Class Size: 25
1:25 for Theory Lesson & Assessment
Course Attendance Minimum
Assessment Advice Passing Mark: Minimum 50 %
Course Fee exclusive of GST
Funding & Claims
• Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be awarded to the trainee.
• E-cert available
• 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
Renewal Points for professionals