CPR + AED COURSE (CA)
Participants with the skills in the management of casualties with Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement:
ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 and above.
The CPR & AED Training is to provide participants with the skills in the management of casualties with Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
- Demonstration of CPR and use of AED
- CPR Skills (Practice)
- Use of AED (Practice)
4 hours 40 mins including assessment
Medium of Instruction
Maximum class size: 18
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:18 for Theory & 1:6 for Practical on Mankin
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
Assessment Advice: Written Exam & Practical exam
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd.
issued with the CPR+AED (valid for 2 years) to all successful participants.
- E- Cert Available
- 8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Funding & Claims :