Covid-19 Safe Management Officer Course (SMOC)
This course is suitable for the appointed:
- Safe Management Officer (SMO)
- WSH Professionals (Safety Managers/WSH Officers/ WSH Coordinators)
- Safe Distancing Officers (SDO)s
- Self-employed persons and representatives
- Covid-19 Safe Management Officer Course
- or any person who is interested to perform Safe Management Measures in their workplaces.
All industries such as Shipyard, Manufacturing, Oil Petrochemical and other businesses such as F&B establishments, Retail establishments, Shopping malls Department stores, and standalone stores.
Assumed Attitude, Skills and Knowledge / Entry Requirement
Able to read, write & speak in English
The following are the learning objectives of the course:
- Understand and apply the legal requirements related to COVID-19 safe workplace
- Identify and perform the roles and responsibilities of an appointed Safe Management Officer (SMO)
- Understanding the Safe Management Measures requirements
- Coordinating the implementation of SMM Plan at workplaces
- Monitor and review the Safe Measures at the workplace
- Introduction to Covid-19.
- Legal Requirements on Safe Management Measures.
- Roles and responsibilities of an appointed Safe Management Officer (SMO).
- Safe Management Monitoring Programme / Plan requirements.
- Steps to implement effective Safe Management Measures at workplaces.
- Monitor Safe Management Measures (SMM) and Inspection Checklists.
- Use of technology and innovative ideas and good practices.
Course Duration: 4 hours including 15 mins assessment
Medium of Instruction: English
- Face to face class room teaching.
- Online webinar class
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed class rooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with white boards; audio/video equipment’s & free wi-fi
Qualification or experience of facilitators:
A facilitator and assessor of this course will possess the following:
- Workplace safety and health officer license
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
Key Person In charge : Monish V ( Administrative Manager)
Class Size: Maximum class size: 25
1:20 (class room & assessment)
Course Attendance: 100% attendance.
Course Fee exclusive of GST:
Funding & Claims
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be awarded to the trainee
- E-cert available
- No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Renewal Points for professionals