CONSTRUCTION SAFETY ORIENTATION COURSE – RE-CERTIFICATION ASSESSMENT (CSOC-RC)
Construction workers are required to go through the course before they start work. The Workplace Safety and Health (Factories ,Safety Training Courses order – clause 2 (6)) stipulates “Any worker employed in manual labour to carry out construction work in building and engineering construction worksites must undergo a safety and health training course approved by the Commissioner for Workplace Safety and Health”.
Construction Safety Orientation Course Recertification Assessment is a mandatory assessment for all workers who are willing to renew their CSOC or ACS to continue to work in construction site.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
- Participants must possess a valid CSOC / ACS, to be eligible to attend the CSOC recertification assessment.
- Participants are allowed to sit for the CSOC recertification assessment once only.
- If the participant fails the recertification assessment, then he is required to attend the 2 days ACS course and pass the assessment to renew his existing CSOC / ACS.
Course Duration: 8 hrs including 5 hours of assessment
Medium of Instruction: English, Tamil, Bengali, Mandarin
Class Size: Maximum class size: 40
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:40 (class room & written assessment) & 1:5 (practical assessment)
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
1 hour written assessment (40 MCQs – Pass Criteria: 60%) and 1 hour of practical assessment for 5 pax (Pass Criteria: Competent or Not Yet Competent basis – 100%).
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-16&17, Pioneer Junction S627606
- 2 Joo Koon Road, Singapore 628966