Conduct Work At Height Training- CWAH (Blended Learning)
Previously known as Work-At-Height Train-The-Trainer (WAH-TTT))
This course a mandatory training course for anyone who wants toe a facilitator/assessor for the Managing Work-at-Heights Course
The WAH-TTT is designed for practitioners of WAH who is required to competently deliver approved WAH training courses to Worker, Supervisor, Assessor and Manager Levels in Singapore.
Assumed Attitude, Skills and Knowledge / Entry Requirement
- Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health;
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA);
- 3 or more years of working experience as Project Manager / Operations Manager or equivalent;
- 3 or more years of relevant Work-at-Height experience.
- Physically fit and able to complete all practical activities, including some strenuous climbing and work-positioning tasks.
- Apply updated legislative requirements to Working at Height
- Identify hazardous & unsafe conditions whilst WAH across key industry sectors
- Develop rescue plans
- Apply legislative requirements and fundamentals of rescue from height.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Fall Protection Systems (Assessor Level)
- Implement a Fall Prevention Plan (Manager Level)
- WAH Training in Singapore.
- Motivators for working safely At height.
- Work at height Hazards.
- Fall protection systems.
- Fall arrest systems.
- Industrial rescue form height.
- System Evaluation ( Assessor).
- Implementation of an FPP (Manager).
- Assignment & written test.
Course Duration: 32 hours including 9.5 hours of assessment.
Medium of Instruction: English
Teaching Methodology: Face to Face class room teaching.
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed class rooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with white boards; audio/video equipment’s and free wi-fi.
Qualification or experience of facilitators:
A facilitator and assessor of this course will possess the following:
- Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
- 5 years of relevant industry experience
- 2 years of Managerial experience
- Have at least 1 year experience in conducting rescue for WAH or 1 year experience in conducting rescue training for WAH
Key Person In charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Class Size: Maximum 12
- Theory Lesson: 1:12
- Practical Lesson: 1:6
- Theory Assessment: 1:12
- Practical Assessment: 1:6
Course Attendance: 100% attendance
- Inspection Checklist & Log (ICL) – To be completed
- Practical Performance (PP) – Executed to specified Performance Criteria
- System Evaluation Assignment (SEA) – To be completed
- Take-Home Assignment (THA) – To be completed
- Written Test (WT) – >80%
Funding & Claims
- Skill future credit/funding available
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Renewal Points for professionals
SDU Points : 32