Child First Aid Course
Child First Aid (CFA) Course is mandatory to apply for a child centre. The Principal or Key Personnel and another two programme staff must maintain valid Child First Aid (CFA) certifications.
If more than 150 children attend at any given time, the additional certified child first aider required for every 50 children.
To provide participants with knowledge & techniques to recognise and mitigate injuries and medical emergencies like cardiac arrest, fractures, laceration, cuts, bites, severe breathing difficulties and bleedings not only in adult casualties but also that in children and infants.
- Prepare learners with necessary skills in identifying, planning and managing a medical emergency at home or in school
- Equip learners with the skills in rendering first aid for injuries and medical emergencies arising from common accidents among infants, children and adults
- Equip learners with the skills in providing effective resuscitation (CPR) to an adult, child and infant during medical emergencies
- Essential of First Aid
- Unconscious Casualty (Non Cardiac-Arrest)
- Respiratory problems
- Shock, Bleeding and Wounds
- Musculoskeleton Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Other First Aid Knowledge
- CPR (Mouth-To-Mouth) + AED
- Physically healthy and able to complete course objectives
- Able to speak, read and understand English effectively as our courses are conducted in English
Course Duration: 20 hours (the refresher course is 16 hrs). The validity of the course is two years.
Medium of Instruction: English
• Face to Face classroom training
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed classrooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with whiteboards; audio/video equipment’s and free wi-fi
Key Person In-charge: Monish V (Administrative Manager)
Class Size: Maximum 18
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:18 for Lecture & 1:6 Practical
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
Course Fee exclusive of GST
Funding & Claims
- Successfully completed participants will receive three certificates. Standard First Aid, BCLS+AED and Child First Aid Certificates.
- 2 Kampong Kapor Rd, Little India, Singapore 208674
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966