BASIC CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT + AED COURSE
This course is mainly meant for Healthcare providers, Non-healthcare providers who are identified to be BCLS providers & Members of the public.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement:
ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 and above.
The Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Course will equip participants with knowledge and skills in resuscitating collapsed victims. It is a very comprehensive course encompassing critical lifesaving skills, ranging from the rescuing of a choked victim (conscious and unconscious), to performing quality CPR, for both adults and infants according to the guidelines provided by the SRFAC.
- Safety rules
- Relief of foreign body airway obstruction in an adult-conscious and unconscious situation
- Child & Infant CPR
- Relief of foreign body airway obstruction in an infant-conscious and unconscious situation
- Use of AED
Course Duration: 8 hours including assessment
Medium of Instruction: English.
Class Size: Maximum class size: 18
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:18 for Theory & 1:6 for Practical
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
Assessment Advice: Written exam 80% & Practical exam 100%
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all trainee.
- E- Cert Available
- 8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Funding & Claims: