BASIC TRAFFIC CONTROL COURSE FOR WORKERS (BTCCW)
The course would be appropriate for individuals who involved in controlling the traffic at Work Zone.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 2 or equivalent
At the end of the course, participants will have a basic understanding of safety as well as the LTA Code of Practice for Traffic Control & Implementations.
- The Code of Practice of Traffic Control at Work Zone
- Relevant Act and Regulations
- Safety of Workers and Public
- Traffic Control Devices and their uses
- Procedures of road closure and traffic control
- Manual Operated Stop / Go Sign Operating Procedure
Course Duration: 4 hours including 15 minutes of assessment.
Medium of Instruction: English.
Class Size: Maximum 30
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:30 for Theory Lesson & Assessment
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
Pass Criteria is 60%. Question type is 10 MCQ.
- Based on the successful completion of the course, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd., will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
- 2 Kampong Kapor Rd, Little India, Singapore 208674
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966