ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (ADME)
The course is targeted to the candidates who are seeking broad-based Mechanical Engineering knowledge or a career in the mechanical, manufacturing and production sectors. For those already involved in Mechanical Engineering works may perform effectively and excel by applying the acquired knowledge.
- Diploma in Electrical and Electrical Engineering (awarded by Eversafe Academy) or other recognized Diploma from other institutions. (or)
- Minimum Grade E in andy 3GCE ‘A’ Level, including English and 2 Science subjects or equivalent: Minimum C6 in any 3GCE ‘O’ Level including English and 2 Science subjects (Grade C6 and above) with 3 years working experience in the engineering field (or)
- Work Experience Matured Candidate with other relevant certificate qualification with 5 years of work experience (or)
- Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Assessments level 6 passes conducted by Eversafe Academy or other recognized institutions will be considered case to case basis
The Mechanical Engineering sector provides an encouraging environment where various skills and knowledge are incorporated to develop not only innovative products, but also the infrastructure and technology to manufacture those products.
Mechanical engineers are in constant demand, as they are able to venture into different industries like technology for manufacture, infrastructure, buildings, transportation, energy, and mechanical equipment.
This programme covers the topics Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Advanced Strength of Materials for Mechanical Engineers, Advanced Fluid Mechanics and Machinery, Advanced
Material Science and Metallurgy, Kinematics and Dynamics of Machines, Advanced Thermodynamics, Applied Hydraulics and pneumatics and Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing . These modules are essential in understanding the foundation of design and operations, and in pursuing an engineering career.
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Advanced Strength of Materials for Mechanical Engineers
- Advanced Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
- Advanced Material Science and Metallurgy
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Machines
- Advanced Thermodynamics
- Applied Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing
Part-time: 12 months
Total Contact hours: 320
Weekly Schedule: 8Hrs Per Week – Part Time (without break in between Modules)
: 15 Hrs Per Week – Full Time (With break in between Modules)
Medium of Instruction: English
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed classrooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with whiteboards; audio/video equipment’s and free wi-fi
Qualification & Experience of facilitators:
A facilitator & assessor of this course will possess the following:
1. Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
2. At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering works
Class Size: 25
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:25 for Theory Lesson & Assessment
Minimum Attendance requirement: 75% attendance
Passing Mark: Minimum 50 %
Course Fee: S$ 3200
Funding & Claims: NA
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte.Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- 2 Kampong Kapor Rd, Singapore 208674
- 3 Soon Lee Street,#04-14,16,17,Pioneer Junction, Singapore – 627606
- 2 Joo Koon Road, Singapore – 628966
Renewal Points: NA