|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Safety Instruction Course For Ship-Repair Managers||S$375.00||Total: 32 hrs, includes Assmnt: 4 hrs||Shipyard||Click Here|
WSH (Shipbuilding and Ship-Repairing) Regulations 2008 Reg. 7 (2) stipulates that “no person shall be appointed as a ship repair manager unless he has received adequate safety and health training to ensure that he is able to co-ordinate safely all activities relating to the construction or repair of the ship”.
Individuals appointed to the position of Manager, Ship-repair Manager,
Project Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Superintendent or equivalent in
the marine industry.
• Apply legislations, Singapore Standards & Code of Practices relevant to the area of work
of ship repair managers.
• Formulate roles and responsibilities for shipbuilding and ship repair managers as well as
other shipyard safety personnel.
• Evaluate job safety analysis for shipbuilding/ship repair.
• Draw a risk assessment matrix for shipbuilding/ship repair.
• Exercise operational control over shipbuilding and ship repair.
• Implement the elements of the safety and health management system for shipbuilding/-
• Lead and direct a safety and health audit and review for shipbuilding/ship repair.
- ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 and above
- Must be holding the position of Manager, Ship repair Manager, Project Engineer, Superintendent or equivalent post to be eligible to attend this course. Participant has to produce a company letter to verify his/her designation.
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a
certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd.
will be issued to all participants.
· No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
· 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
· 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966