|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Managing Work At Height - MWAH||S$350.00||Total: 20.5 hours, includes Assmnt: 5 hrs||Construction||Click Here|
Effective 1st May 2014 under the permit to work system in work place safety and health (work at heights) (Amendment) Regulations2014; a trained and qualified manager is required to approve PTWs for hazardous work at height.
This course has been designed to meet the minimum standard for Working at Height Training for Supervisors, Assessors or Managers in Singapore.
The aim of the course is to provide Learners with
the requisite WAH knowledge to manage work-at-height activities, so that work
can be carried out safely.
· WSQ Employability Skills System (ESS) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 4 and above or equivalent.
· Ability to carry out hazards identification, risk assessment, and risk control measures
· Legal Requirements, Approved Code of Practice, and Standards for WAH.
· Roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
· Risk Assessment.
· Fall Control measures.
· Fall prevention plan.
· WAH Implementation and Monitoring Programme.
· Individual Fall Protection equipment and First line Response in emergency.
· Written Assessment.
· Practical Performance.
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
· 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966