|COURSE NAME||FEES BEFORE GST||Duration||Industry||Funding Details|
|Construction Safety Course for Project Managers - CSCPM||S$350.00||Total:34.0 hrs, includes Assmnt: 4hrs||Construction||Click Here|
Factories (Safety Training Courses) Order 2001 stipulates that “any person who is appointed as a Project Manager to be in charge of all construction activities in building and engineering construction worksites of a contract sum of $10 million or more shall attend the Construction Safety Course for Project Managers before undertaking such project”.
The course would be appropriate for individuals with job titles such as: project managers, project directors, construction managers, project engineers in the construction industry.
· Understand the legal obligations of duty holders, including a project manager of a worksite, under the new WSH framework.
· Perform the role and duty as Chairman of WSH Committee.
· Plan and implement safety programme for construction activities including working at height, mechanical and electrical works, material handling, scaffolding and excavation.
· Plan and implement an occupational health programme for construction activities.
· Plan and implement risk management programme for all construction activities.
· Establish the procedures for incident reporting and accident investigation.
· Establish and implement Safety and Health Management System in worksite.
· Plan and participate safety and health audit and review in worksite
· Knowledge of the construction industry activities
· ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 6 and above or equivalence (refer to www.wda.gov.sg)
· Must be holding the position of Chairman of Safety Committee, Project Manager, Project Engineer, Superintendent or equivalent post to be eligible to attend this course
· Understanding Workplace Safety and Health legislations
· WSH (WSH Committees) Regulations 2008
· WSH (Construction) Regulations
· General Worksite Safety
· Mechanical Material Handling and Scaffold
· Excavation, Tunnelling Work and Compressed Air Environment
· Occupational Health
· An Overview of Risk Management
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Eversafe Academy Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
· No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
· 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
· 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966