Under the WSH (Construction) Regulations, a WSH Coordinator must be appointed for any construction project up to $10 million in contract sum. WSH Coordinators are personnel who assist the occupier to identify any unsafe condition in the workplace; recommend and implement measures to remedy unsafe conditions.
The WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (ACWSH) qualification is designed for individuals who keen to join the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) profession as a WSH Coordinator.Under the WSH (Construction) Regulations, a WSH Coordinator must be appointed for any construction project up to $10 million in contract sum.
This course is a recognized qualification for registration as a WSH Coordinator under the Workplace Safety and Health Act.
Who Should Attend?
- ES WSQ WPLN Level 5 or GCE “N” Levels in English (Level -5) & Mathematics (Level–5)
- Passed (BCSS/ SSSC/OPISC/BISH/BCSS(Tunneling)) courses with preferably 1 years of relevant working experience in WSH
Participants of Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety & Health will acquire the WSH knowledge and skills for fulfilling the role of a coordinator in line with WSH. Participants also learn the relevant WSH Regulations and transform the key competencies as a WSH coordinator. The following blended learning methods are applied to maximize the learning outcome:
Login to the Eversafe Academy e-learning platform and self-study from anyplace.
· Presentation slides
· Watch the video
· Forum discussion
Project work on own workplace and submit project report (part of assessment)
- Compulsory Core Units
- Administer WSH Policy
- Identify WSH Hazards and Implement Control Measures
- Coordinate WSH Management System with Legal Compliance
- Investigate and Report WSH Incidents
- Coordinate Implementation of Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans
- Measure, Monitor and Report WSH Performance
- Promote WSH Culture Development
- Facilitate Effective Communication and Engagement at the Workplace (ES WSQ)
- Choice of 2 Elective Units
At least one elective unit from the following listed in Group 1
- Supervise WSH in Construction Industry (Also known as Building Construction Supervisor Safety Course – BCSS)
- Supervise WSH in Tunneling Construction *(Also known as Building Construction Safety Course for Supervisor (Tunneling) Course)
- Supervise WSH in Manufacturing Industry (Also known as Basic Industrial Safety and Health Course for Supervisors – BISH)
- Supervise Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant (Also known as Oil/Petrochemical Industry Safety Course for Supervisors – OPISC)
Note: The above module have the exemption credit if the participants complete the following courses (BCSS/SSSC/OPISC/BISH/BCSS(T))
The following elective unit from Group 2
- Solve Problems and Make Decisions at Supervisory Level (ES WSQ)
Participants who achieved 75% attendance and certified competent will receive 9 WSQ statement of attainment (SOA) and full certification by SSG.
Why Eversafe Academy?
Eversafe Course Venue
No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
Eversafe’s Course Fee
S$2000 + GST
Please contact Us to know more about the course Fee.
We are reachable anytime @ +65 – 9855 2417
Is There Any Funding Available For This Course?
Yes, Eversafe will help you to arrange Funding based on the application. Funding are subjected to the approval from the respective bodies. Contact us now to know more about the Funding.
We are reachable anytime @ +65 – 9855 2417Still Do You Have Any Doubts? Or Do You Have Any Suggestions? Come Let’s Write It On The Comment Box Below